Rygiel Sprague P.C. | Wealth. Build it. Preserve it. Pass it on.
Rygiel Sprague P.C. are experienced elder law attorneys and trusted lawyers practicing in Probate & Estate Planning, Medicaid, Veterans Benefits, Business Law, Real Estate, and Family Law. For knowledge, integrity, and results call our Firm.
Call Today — 586.790.9600
We provide sophisticated legal advice and services to individuals, business owners and managers, and families Primarily located in southeastern Michigan in Genesee, Oakland, Livingston, Macomb and Wayne Counties. However, our firm represents clients all over the State of Michigan as far away as Muskegon, Ithaca, Midland, Saginaw and Bay City. Our primary practice areas include:
- Elder Law & Disability Planning: Retirement Planning, Medicaid Applications & Planning, Veterans Administration (VA Planning, VA Caregiver & VA Benefits), Special Needs Trusts, Court Petitions, Long-Term Care, Nursing Home Placement, Home Care Programs, Restatement of Trusts, Michigan Medicaid Estate Recovery through HMS, & Medicaid Redetermination
- Business Law: Entity Formation, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), S-Corporations, Contracts & Agreements, Corporate Governance, Commercial Transactions & Succession Planning
- Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney, Medical Powers of Attorney (Patient Advocate Forms), Life Estates & Lady Bird Deeds
- Probate: Probate & Trusts Administration, Formal & Informal Decedent Estate Proceedings, Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Family Law: Pre-Marriage, Divorce, Separation, Annulment, Support & Custody
- Real Estate: Real Estate Transactions, Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, Purchase Agreements, Land Contracts, Forfeiture, Landlord-Tenant, 1031 Exchange, Investment, Short Sales, Property Management & General Property Law
Probate & Estate Planning Certificate (State Bar of Michigan/ICLE)
David D. Sprague is an elder law attorney and holds a Certificate of Completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan.